HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Need a last minute table decoration or centerpiece? Check this out!
Scouring my house for vases and knick knacks, this is what I found:
- a few glass containers
- a pitcher
- two vases
- a mid-century owl figurine
- some tiny topiary trees
- wine corks
- pinecones and other bits of nature
- some orange ribbon
- an orange colored container
- sunflower seeds
- popcorn kernels
- oh, and a funky Pyrex bowl filled with caramel pieces (to eat!)
Directions for making your centerpiece:
- Grab your stuff and put it together you like; there are no rules!!
Now go enjoy your holiday! Need more ideas? Check out MidwestLiving for more inspiration.