Project 1 of the 30 day project had commenced. I’m not yet finished with it, but here is what I’ve got up to this point.
Primary list of supplies:
- retro, clip-on tie
- neutral background fabric
- black paint
- other supplies used, but not pictured include a staple gun and needle & thread
- take the backing and glass out of the frame, paint it (there is no need to sand the wood, just be sure to use acrylic paint)
- cut a swatch of fabric to fit the dimensions of the frame (with a 1/2″ to spare on either side)
- iron fabric to eliminate wrinkles and creases
- adhere tie to fabric with needle & thread (you could use glue if you wanted)
- staple fabric to inner part of frame
We’ll complete the process when I finish. Apologizes for being slow, I promise I’m working on it though!